FILM TO DIGITAL IMAGE
& DIGITAL IMAGE TO FILM
BROWNtech can convert
your microfilm to digital images and match them to your index data for fast,
easy retrieval on your imaging system. In addition, we also offer a service
that converts your scanned digital images to microfilm for archival storage.
This process eliminates the labor intensive manual process of using a camera
to create microfilm.
IBM 3995 OPTICAL PLATTER
- Convert low density optical
platters to your current format.
- Optionally convert modca to
tiff at the same time.
- Control report shows the status
- Conversion can be run during
the day with little impact on system performance.
- Conversion can be restarted
at any point.
- Image can be validated to
customer database via an exit program.
TIFF to MO:DCA
- Convert tiff documents to
modca to be printed on AS400 attached printers.
- Re-size resulting document to
change the printed size.